Complaint Review: Florida Department of Revenue

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Terrie80 — Monroe Louisiana
Florida Department of Revenue
5050 W Tennessee St. Tallahassee, Florida USA

Florida Department of Revenue AKA State of Florida Disbursement Unit The department of revenue sent me letters saying they weren't receiving payments. My checks have been garnished since it started. They have took my income taxes this year. I have recently received another letter saying I owe since this January. They are saying I owe 5,000.00. Again, my checks are garnished for every payment and I have every paycheck stub to prove it. They are threatening to suspend my drivers license and mess up my credit report. Please help me as this is messing with my livelihood. My kind and humble thanks. Tallahassee Florida

The Florida Department of Revenue has sent me several letters saying they aren't receiving payments. This is not true. My pay is garnished every two weeks as ordered. I have every pay stub since the support started with proof of garnishment and where the money is sent. They have taken my income tax as a result of this fraud. They are still sending me letters. The letters are continuing to say the same thing that they are not receiving payments. Again, this is a lie. As I said before, my wages are garnished and sent to the appropriate party. They are stating in the letter that I owe 5,000.00 dollars in back pay when I don't owe back pay. They are also stating in the letter that my license will be suspended and my credit report will be affected. They are tampering with my livelihood. This is a very serious matter. They have taken money that I didn't owe and continuing to state they aren't getting payments. I have all the legal proof I need that says otherwise. I am asking for someone to please help me. If I have a lawsuit, I am more than willing to proceed. Thank you kindly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Department-of-Revenue/Tallahassee-Florida-32399-0195/Florida-Department-of-Revenue-AKA-State-of-Florida-Disbursement-Unit-The-department-of-re-1063687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Department of Revenue