Complaint Review: Florida Energy And Air Services

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Christopher — Florida United States of America
Florida Energy And Air Services
Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Florida Energy And Air Services Healthy Homes America Don't Do Business With this Company Clearwater, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Written by a competitor!! no name no addresss just a lie and no proof!

AS a residential building contractor, I deal with many AC companies.I chose Florida Energy & Air over local companies because I liked their presentation and ecology friendly approach to their business. However, after contracting with FE&A on July 22, 2011, numerous problems, delays, & poor workmanship continue to plague the job of a simple AC replacement. Though installers arrived 3 &1/2 hours late with a list of excuses, they worked late to try to complete the job. They left a mess. FE&A didn't bother to pull a permit until September 8, 2011. The worked failed inspection twice, resulting in another Ac company coming in to finish the work, AND an electrician to meet the code requirements. The permit was signed off in October. The first cold snap in the last week of December called for heat. The heat did not work. After talking with a representative from FE&A, I was assured someone would be out to fix the problem. It is now January 3, 2012, with still NO word from FE&A. I will transfer warranty work to a more reliable company. I would NOT recommend FE&A to anyone. Shoddy work. Unreliable sevice.Report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 06:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-And-Air-Services/Clearwater-Florida-/Florida-Energy-And-Air-Services-Healthy-Homes-America-Dont-Do-Business-With-this-Company-881731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy And Air Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Written by a competitor!! no name no addresss just a lie and no proof!

AUTHOR: I cant Believe hes back at it - (USA)

This was written by a competitor not a customer. he states that he is a contractor. he leaves no name no address and no proof that we did any work. How do we defend against this? i can write anything I want about any one I chose. the solution offered to us was to write a check for 2000.00 and they will remove this false statement, but then the same guy or any one can make up another false statement and not leave his name  his address or proof that he is a real customer and we would have to pay another 2000.00 to remove that.   What would you do as the owner of Florida energy and air?  you cant defend this as you have no idea who wrote it?  you cant pay to remove it as you will only end up paying again and again.

If this was a real customer he would have put his name in the message and hoped for a solution to his problem. but its not a real customer as we have never had the issues or calls that are in this bogus report.

Look us up on Angie's List we have a straight A grade.

Look us up on BBB.Com

That's all I  can offer you in a way of a real understanding of how our company works with its customers.  If he had a real problem as a real Customer, he would have went to BBB not to this website. This is a website for competitors/fired employees  to bad mouth great companies  and not use there real names.