Complaint Review: Florida Energy Water & Air

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: DeAnna B — Lakeland Florida
Florida Energy Water & Air
6505 Edgewater Drive Orlando , Florida USA

Florida Energy Water & Air Manipulative Deceitful Scam Artist at work.... Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Still Dealing with HIGH ENERGY BILLS!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No name change. Simply a new office opened and a new D.B.A. (Do business As)

We sadly answered the knock at our door, it is my greatest regret.  We were greeted by a salesman from FL Energy Water and Air, a Discovery Marketing Company.  He described a very convincing product from their Solar Department, which included roof solar panels and a new hot water heater.  He used tactics that were blantant lies.  I have NEVER purchased anything from door to door sales-- with the exception of girl scout cookies.

Yes, his sales tactics were that good. My husband and I were told that our new SOLAR system would save us 50% in our electric usage by using the FREE sun!  He said, it will be a wash-- our Lakeland Electirc bill would decrease by about 50%, with that 50% savings we could use that money to pay for the system- YES, too good to be true.  We agreed and the product was installed.

A couple weeks later I ran to the mailbox to grab out Lakeland Electric bill-- and guess what NO change.  After numeous phone calls to FEWA, speaking to multiple people, and Mr. Jason Spinney - they decided the system was working properly- they came and moved some things around...still no big change.  They although reimbursed what I had made payments on which was around $300.00.  I contacted 8 On Your Side, they did call me back- the problem was they didn't have enough negaitive reports for FEWA Solar Department (it was a newer division).

In addition, I sent an email to our sales person (who no longer worked for the company) -- this was his response " I am no longer with that company.  At this point, I can't say why but you aren't the only one that is not getting what I was told to say what you would get in savings"  he continues in another email to say " I hope to make this up to you one day, my integrity has been torn to shreds."

My family has  been dealing with paying a bill of over $7,000 for the last two years.  I has been very difficult knowing that this company is still in buisness hurting other consumers.  I hope someone reads this before agreeing to a contract with FEWA/Discovery Marketing.   I have plenty of records and would be glad to share what they have done-- also please stay away from Mr. Jason Spinney -- any buisness man that flaunts his have nude self on Facebook is no buisnessman anyone should deal with-

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-Air-/Orlando-Florida-32810/Florida-Energy-Water-Air-Manipulative-Deceitful-Scam-Artist-at-work-Orlando-Flor-1063485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water & Air

Still Dealing with HIGH ENERGY BILLS!

AUTHOR: DeAnna Brawner - ()

We still sit today with rising energy cost and still paying for an outrageously expensive solar system and a hefty bill-- along with energy costs that never decreased, as promised.  I hope this department is shutdown, for good.  I would love to see them repay for the scandalouls dealings.  What a sorry excuse for a company.

Plus, no good response to my first compaint!

DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH ANY DEPARTMENT OF FLORIDA ENERGY WATER AND AIR, A DISCOVERY MARKETING COMPANY

DeAnna B,

Lakeland FL

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No name change. Simply a new office opened and a new D.B.A. (Do business As)

AUTHOR: Mishko - ()

I can copy and paste here. Show the facts. Sunbiz.org is much more informative, Showing the truth rather than your un-educated statement.

warmth