Complaint Review: Florida Energy Water and Air

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sam — Orlando Florida United States of America
Florida Energy Water and Air
6505 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810 Orlando, Florida United States of America

Florida Energy Water and Air Sent a convicted sex offender to my house Orlando, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: What's the name if that's true?

*Author of original report: RETRACTION OF REVIEW

*Consumer Comment: So what was his name?

I got a cold call from the company saying they are home depot or working with home depot and wanted to test my water.  I said okay, and we set up an appointment.  The person who came to my door looked a bit off and I asked his name.

When he told me I had my wife speak to him while I looked him up on the Florida Sex Offender and Predator Registry.  Sure enough, there he was.  Thanks Florida Energy Water and Air for sending a convicted sex offender to my house.  Judging by the countless complaints online, I see you all have angered many, many, many people before me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air/Orlando-Florida-/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air-Sent-a-convicted-sex-offender-to-my-house-Orlando-Florida-1025774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water and Air

What's the name if that's true?

AUTHOR: Mishko - ()

Your a liar. What is the persons name then ?? Why would you NOT disclose that vital I formation ?

RETRACTION OF REVIEW

AUTHOR: Jason - (USA)

I spoke to my spouse and she let me know that I have the wrong company here.  This was a different water service company's guy who, in my opinion, looked like the photo from the offender registry.  We've used 3 in the last 3 years, with Florida Energy Water and Air being one of them.  It was a different company that sent out the questionable person.  I apologize to Florida Energy Water and Air and wish to retract my previous opinion, which was wrong.  I've sure Florida Energy Water and Air does a fine job and we'll use them the next time we have a problem with our water.

On a side note, this company has an A+ rating with the BBB.  Again, I'm so sorry.  Ripoff Report Staff reviewing this post- can you please delete ASAP?

So what was his name?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

- Interesting how when you think he is a bit "off", and you step away to check the Sex Offender Predator Registry...you left him alone with your wife.

So what was this guy's name?