• Report: #1052013

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: bill — ocala Florida
Florida Energy Water and Air
6505 Edgewater Drive Orlando FL 32810 Orlando, Florida USA

Florida Energy Water and Air Failure to pay me for hours worked/ Not responding to request for my paycheck Orlando Florida

Who do I contact with regards to Florida Energy, Water and Air, 6505 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810 Phone: (407) 523-0775, Fax: (407) 294-2852,

Withholding monies due me for hours worked.  Paychecks are handed out on Thursday’s in 2 week period.  This past Thursday, 5/16, being a pay period.  As I do not reside near one of their offices, they mailed it to my home address in Ocala, delaying MY pay period by 2 days.  As of the mail delivery today, 5/18, I have NOT received my paycheck.  Numerous calls to the person who was my immediate superior have been ignored.  I have also sent e-mails and a fax inquiring, yes demanding, that I get paid the monies due me.  I HAVE RECEIVED NO RESPONSE.  I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT WHO TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH.  Yours was the only reasonable email and phone number I could find on google.  Please contact me as soon as possible as I definitely need the income as fast as possible.  Thank You.

William J Borman

(((ROR redacted)))

Ocala, FL 34480

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air/Orlando-Florida-32810/Florida-Energy-Water-and-Air-Failure-to-pay-me-for-hours-worked-Not-responding-to-requ-1052013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Energy Water and Air