Complaint Review: Florida Foreclosure Law Group

• Updated: Sun, February 09, 2014

• Reported By: Stacy_P — Florida
Florida Foreclosure Law Group
6365 NW 6th Way, Suite 210 Fort Lauderdale , Florida USA

Florida Foreclosure Law Group, Scott Podvin Total Scam Lawyers, foreclosure defense, telemarketing, loan modification Fort Lauderdale Florida

This lawyer had a telemarketer call me a few months back. They promised me that they would help me stay out of foreclosure if I paid them a lump sum up-front and then kept paying them every month. They made it seem like they were a big law firm and like they are they best at what they do. They even told me they were accredited with the BBB (even thouh they have 22 complaints!). I signed. I paid. They wouldn't even start the work on the file until I paid them; which I heard is illegal. I got notifcation that my house was going to be auctioned off and I tried calling them for days and no one got back to me. Then, I lost my house. They even drafted my bank account after the house was gone! Well, unfortunately I googled them AFTER the fact and saw he has complaints with other people and even changed the company name cause he was in trouble with the bar association. I hope other people see this and dont get mixed up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2014 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Foreclosure-Law-Group-/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Florida-Foreclosure-Law-Group-Scott-Podvin-Total-Scam-Lawyers-foreclosure-defense-tele-1122314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Foreclosure Law Group