Complaint Review: Florida Health Solution

• Reported By: Marline — Opa Locka Florida
Florida Health Solution
7350 NW 7th Street Suite 204 Miami, Florida USA

Florida Health Solution Florida Health Solution Rip Off/Fraud Miami Florida

I was looking for Health Insurance for my family decided to Call Florida Health Solution for some information i saw it on a flyer a representative contacted me and setup an appt to come to my house. When he got to my house my husband and I discussed that we were looking for health insurance. The rep convinced us that this was a health insurance and fed us a whole bunch of bullshit he was just trying to get his commission out of it and just told us what we wanted to hearthen took our money right away.When my husband scheduled an appt. to go see a doctor he got to the clinic and they told him that is not a health insurance that it's a discount plan. I called them immediately they were still trying to convince us over the phone that it's a health insurance. I asked the rep to cancel my account i was told that it was cancel then next month came and more money was taken out of my account. I called them again then i was told by another rep that i need to send it in writing via email but I wasn't explained that the first time i called. After the account was finally canceled i called them to findout if i was getting a confirmation that the account is canceled I was told it was mailed to me I never received anything in the mail so decided to call them i was still told it was sent in the mail after a month still didn't receive a confirmation from them. I then called and demanded that the fax it over to me so they did to findout they called the account a month later. This company is a rip off and need to be shutdown they are stealing people money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Health-Solution/Miami-Florida-33126/Florida-Health-Solution-Florida-Health-Solution-Rip-OffFraud-Miami-Florida-1069042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Health Solution