Complaint Review: florida healthy kids

• Updated: Thu, February 17, 2011

• Reported By: pebbles12 — hh Florida United States of America
florida healthy kids
Internet, Florida United States of America

florida healthy kids florida kid care Lost paperwork and canceled my sons insurance! Internet, Florida

*Author of original report: Paperwork nightmare

I sent in my renewal paperwork which included paystubs and copy of birthcertificate. FHK informed me they did not recieve my verification of income (paystubs). So not only is my private information lost but my sons insurance is being cancelled!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/florida-healthy-kids/Internet-Florida-/florida-healthy-kids-florida-kid-care-Lost-paperwork-and-canceled-my-sons-insurance-Inter-676712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on florida healthy kids

Paperwork nightmare

AUTHOR: pebbles12 - (United States of America)

Foil