forests

• Phone: 9042691664
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Florida Heart Center Cardiology Center Orange Park, Florida

My husband went in for a "Stress Test" and had an appointment for 10:15. He calls me at 11:06 stating that has yet to be seen. I call to check on him at 11:51, and he still has not been seen. He said so far, there had been 3-4 people that has come in after him and have already been in and out. He calls me at 12:18, and was told that it will be another 3 hours. Keep in mind that he has will not be able to eat until this test is complete. He stated that the doctor saw him, examined his heart, and another guy came in with an attitude and told my husband that it will be another 3 hours, if he wanted to wait as if he didn't want to do his job. My husband called finally a little after 4:15 stating that he just got done with his Stress Test. I asked him what the name of the center was, and he wasn't sure so I got the phone number from him and called the center to see how they would answer the phone. The woman answered "Dr. Ramizini's office?" I asked "Yes...what establishment is this?" She said "Dr. Ramizini". I said "Right, but what is the name of the center?" She raised her voice "A CARDIOLOGIST CENTER". I said, "I understand that, but what is the NAME of this Cardiologist center?" SHe raised her voice again and was aggravated, "Florida Heart Center, anything else?"

First of all, should anyone be treated like this? 6 hours to get a Stress Test that was ordered by your primary physician that you also had an appointment for?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2009 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-Heart-Center/Orange-Park-Florida-32073/Florida-Heart-Center-Cardiology-Center-Orange-Park-Florida-532383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida Heart Center