Complaint Review: Florida International University

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Stella — Miami Florida
Florida International University
11200 SW 8 Street - PC130 Miami, Florida USA

Florida International University Florida International University has me in debt for $7555.00+ because I won a Medical Appeal after they denied me at SAP hearing stating that the fact that I was homeless and sick were not warrant reasons for an unsatisfactory academic status. When you w Charging me for student loans they said they paid back to DOE Miami Florida

Today at 12:30 PM
Florida International University has me in debt for $7555.00+ because I won a Medical Appeal after they denied me at SAP hearing stating that the fact that I was homeless and sick were not warrant reasons for an unsatisfactory academic status.  When you win a medical appeal a student must return all the funds they received by the institution not federal funding.  They claim I must pay back the student loans I received for August 2013 semester because the paid these funds back to the department of education but my payee no DOE show no reimbursement and no adjustment has been made to my payoff amount to my loan holder Great Lakes.  The financial aid department is angry because I won the appeal now they have stopped me from going to school based on this outrageous debt and the submitted it to Willian & Fudge for collection.  I need help.
Thank you.
sas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Florida-International-University/Miami-Florida-33199/Florida-International-University-Florida-International-University-has-me-in-debt-for-755-1167198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida International University