Complaint Review: FLORIDA METROPOLITIAN UNIVERSITY ONLINE

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2007

• Reported By:ELKVILLE Illinois
FLORIDA METROPOLITIAN UNIVERSITY ONLINE
10117 PRINCESS PALM AVE. 2ND FLOOR TAMPA FLORIDA, 33610 TAMPA, Florida U.S.A.

FLORIDA METROPOLITIAN UNIVERSITYFLORIDA METROPOLITIAN UNIVERSITY ONLINE RECEIEVED BAD/NO GRADE FOR NO REASON AT ALL TAMPA Florida

I signed up to do a online degree with Florida Metropolitian University i liked it at first but after i completed my first two classes i went right into my next 2 classes.

one of my classes is (CJE 2673 Graphics and Documentation 1-5) Instructors name Stormy Shumate. she started off by talking real hateful and mean when i post my first assignment and i have copies of the post she sent me also.

well everytime i bust my butt off for two long weeks studing and then when i post my assignment like i am supposed to see does not notifie my email me or anything she gives me a 0 grade not once but twice for no reason i do what the lady ask of me ive never been cruel or cold hearted to her eather and for some reason she wants to give me 0 grades.

okay last week when i recieved a 0 grade the first one i was mad i called and talked to a lady by the name of trina pope and a guy by the name Torres, Eduardo and they more less said i have got to bear with and more less would not do nothing about it. i email my coordinator and said if she (trina) does nothing about it and i recieve another zero grade i will take it into legal action.

now this week monday, august 13, 2007 i recieved a zero grade again so i am wanting to take major legal actions, lawsuits what ever it takes to bring them to there knees i want it to happen. i also want to request that since receieveing bad grades for no reason i wish to not pay them back at all on my student loans that ive only had for 3 months. think you

Paul
ELKVILLE, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 01:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FLORIDA-METROPOLITIAN-UNIVERSITY-ONLINE/TAMPA-Florida-33610/FLORIDA-METROPOLITIAN-UNIVERSITYFLORIDA-METROPOLITIAN-UNIVERSITY-ONLINE-RECEIEVED-BADNO-G-267053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FLORIDA METROPOLITIAN UNIVERSITY ONLINE