Complaint Review: floridalanddeals.net

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: buyntrade — winter haven Florida
floridalanddeals.net
Internet USA

floridalanddeals.net abdhomes.com Refusal to answer questions while doing dillegence on company and properties durant florida

*Author of original report: I figured as much

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We own this property 100%

I found these guys on craigslist, they had hondreds of ads posted in cities across florida and i liked one so i emailed them my interest and offer. While emailing back and forth and doing some investigative work on the property and their legitimacy i emailed them a list of questions. Half the questions were answered but the most important ones were refused to be answered in writing and i was told to call them if i wanted answers to anymore questions. The most important question was if the property was in the same name as who would be receiving my payments. Little did they know i called the county tax office and clerk of courts and discovered the property had nothing to do with them legally so i just assumed they would have taken my money and ran. They avoided the ownership question altogether. Ive seen other complaints on them and im assuming they are a total SCam So Buyer Beware..... Im gonna assume a reply will be forth coming by them and unprofessional and making excuses for why they wouldnt answer my questions fully like they do on all complaints against them or problems buyers encounter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/floridalanddealsnet/internet/floridalanddealsnet-abdhomescom-Refusal-to-answer-questions-while-doing-dillegence-on-c-1170847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on floridalanddeals.net

I figured as much

AUTHOR: buyntrade - ()

Well there you go..... Ive done numerous owner finances in the past and i am very knowledable about properties and land and i have no reason to lie about anything i have nothing to gain by it. Im glad you dont have my personal info because id hate for you to post my credit report, arrest history, history of cancer and other medical issues ive had as your way of getting back at me like you've done to some of your customers online. You may have lots of other llc's however anyone in business knows that you can hide behind registered businesses to stay outa jail when ripping people off. Heres a real challenge to you, Go to your satisfied customers who have done business with you from craigslist or anywhere else online and have them post their satisying expereinces with you along with their names, phone numbers so ppl can call and check your references with them, and addresses of the properties they purchased from you so ppl can go on public records search and see for themself. If you cant do that and you keep blabbing on about people and how lazy we are etc then your a total scam..... PUt Up Or Shut Up its up to you to prove your legitimacy and that you can be trusted. All i did was search online and seen other complaints on you and decided to post my dealings with you in a truthful manner. You need to learn customer service skills and how to keep your temper and frustration for people out of the work place other wise your never gonna be trusted by anyone and keep being looked at as a shady business.....

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We own this property 100%

AUTHOR: SDO - ()

I have no idea why this guy wrote this nonsense. I asked him to call me to answer his long list of questions. He refused to give me his phone no so I couldnt call him. I cannot answer questions if you dont call.

WE 100% OWN THIS PROPERTY AND ALL PROPERTIES ON OUR WEBSITE. Note - We have multiple LLCs all in our name.

This guy is typical of the lazy people who go on craigslist and fail to do their research properly. He could easily have called me but he obviously isnt a genuine buyer. Very poor show.  Fed up with these type of people.

If he did call the County - he would have known I own it!

Call me if you want to discuss. I am very easy to reach!