Complaint Review: flower delivery express

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: KATY — ARONA Internet
flower delivery express
645 Griswold St #430 Internet, Michigan United States of America

flower delivery express $28 of service charge without advanced notice!!! Internet, Michigan

I was trying to order some flowers for my mother's birthday..I had selected a flower basket for $56, they asked me for my credit card information and then skipped to receipt page without asking my confirmation first and there were $28 dollars of service charges added to my order. I would have never have confirmed an order of $90!! They charged me without my approval!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flower-delivery-express/Internet-Michigan-48226/flower-delivery-express-28-of-service-charge-without-advanced-notice-Internet-Michig-1044659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flower delivery express