Complaint Review: flower delivery express

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Rick — portland Oregon
flower delivery express
internet, Select State/Province USA

flower delivery express wesely berry flowers I ordered flowers for my wife from flower delivery express they charged $45.00 to my credit card instantly yet no flowers were delivered. internet

I had ordered some flowers to be delivered to my wife for new years. It was a fairly exspensive arrangement, well at least for me living on a fixed income it was. ($45.00). i was very excided for the delivery because its not every day I can afford to send flowers and surprise my wife. Well when the flowers did not show up I went back to check my order and there was confermation of my order and they had taken the money out of my account faster than I could check it out. theres a surprise. Anyway they still send me ads with 100% satisfaction garentee. i reply to every single ad with my complaints and not one response. I also have called there complaint line several times and they never answer it just a recording saying your reply is very important to us please stay on the line and our next available agent will be right with you over and over again. I feel like they just wait until you give up. These people are rip offs so much for satisfaction at 100% not even close.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flower-delivery-express/internet-Select-StateProvince/flower-delivery-express-wesely-berry-flowers-I-ordered-flowers-for-my-wife-from-flower-de-1116194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flower delivery express