Complaint Review: flower delivery express

• Submitted: Fri, February 07, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Mad in Aspen — sedona Arizona
flower delivery express

flower delivery express www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com Did not deliver birthday flowers, did not contact any parties until 6 days later, did not provide refund or customer care WALLED LAKE internet MI

On 2/1 I ordered $140 deluxe birthday arrangment of Roses & Lillies to be delivered on 2/2. THe website processed my payment and gave no indication of any porblems with the scheduled deliver.  On 2/6 I recieved an email telling me how much the Berry family valued their customers, and by the way my gift was not delivered, but I would recieve a $30 discount the next time I ordered from them!! Outragous customer service.

I called the customer service number and after a long hold I was informed that the flowers were rare (roses & lillies) and could not be delivered,  they did not contact the recipient, did not contact me,and they did not substitute with something less rare than roses and lillies. I had no idea that the flowers were not delivered and my friends birthday was not acknowledged placing me in an awkard position.

I requested that the flowers be delivered and becuase of the negative reaction due to the appearance that I had not sent a gift for birethday, I wanted a full refund.  Rep could not do anything except the $30 credit next time I buy from them, I asked for manager, stayed on hold for 25 minutes-no one picked the phone. rep would not refund my money or do anything to make me birthday recipient feel better.  This is the worst customer service - the Berry family is an embarrasemnt to online retailers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flower-delivery-express/WALLED-LAKE-Michigan-48390/flower-delivery-express-wwwflowerdeliveryexpresscom-Did-not-deliver-birthday-flowers-d-1121700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flower delivery express