Complaint Review: Flower Deraadt, Homevestors, Waco, Texas

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: wacohomeowner — Waco Texas
Flower Deraadt, Homevestors, Waco, Texas
1714 Columbus Avenue Waco, Texas USA

Flower Deraadt, Homevestors, Flower De Raadt Flower Deraadt, Homevestors, Flower De Raadt, Waco, Texas, House Buying Scam, Flipping Scammer Waco Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: How can we help?

BEWARE! Flower Deraadt and Homevestors in Waco, this Scammer tried to steal our house! She has a network of thieves that start showing up, calling, sending mail, driving by in the middle of the night and on the weekend. They are rude and obnoxious and just scary. Thugs!

They tried to tell me that my house wouldn't sell and that their program was the only option I had. What a scam. Make no mistake this lady Flower Deraadt is the boss of this ring of thieves. She lived in Waco for a very short while and now has moved on to another town scamming peope there out of their houses no doubt. All in my opinion. Don't fall for this scam. We ended up selling for much higher and we sold it ourselves. This is all my opinion but this Homevestors thing is a complete scam and is a ring of bottom feeders who try to scare people who are not aware of the true value of their house.

I have reported this to the FBI at https://tips.fbi.gov/

In my opinion (my first amendment right) you should report it if these people contact you and try to scare you into selling your house for much less than you think it's worth. I'm sure this woman and Homevestors has bought and sold many houses in Texas and I am investigating how many and also how many have been scams.

I'm just really outraged at how these people can be prospering while the rest of us struggle.

In my opinion this is a crime. I could not find a valid real estate license for this lady either. Be careful please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flower-Deraadt-Homevestors-Waco-Texas/Waco-Texas-76701/Flower-Deraadt-Homevestors-Flower-De-Raadt-Flower-Deraadt-Homevestors-Flower-De-Raadt-1080725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flower Deraadt, Homevestors, Waco, Texas

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

How can we help?

AUTHOR: HomeVestors - Real Estate ATM LLC. - ()

Hello, We apologize for any inconvenience our buying process has caused. We strive to adhere to HomeVestors' Systems and Standards at all times including the buying process that includes over 3 different selling options for our sellers, peace of mind, and direct contact with us, the direct buyer. See the difference between our company and others here: ( HomeVestors of America - Scam).

Please call our office at 254-300-1669 so we can address any concerns you may have.

Our sincerest apologies,