Complaint Review: flower.com

• Reported By: KWMAN73 — Douglasville Georgia
flower.com
, Select State/Province USA

flower.com Promised Delivery and never Showed Up Internet

Flower.com advertisied delivery on February 14th guaranteed. I picked out the flowers I wanted to send and paid the money including a $14.95 delivery fee. At the end of the day the flowers were not delivered so I called their support line. I was told that they people answering the phone were only for new orders and that they would have to take my information and send it to their main office. I asked when I would get a call back and I was told that it could take several days before I hear back from them.

I was informed by the new order department I was speaking to and they told me they do not guarantee a day or a time when flowers will be delivered. They said their policy is best effort and could take up to an additional three to four days. I asked to cancel the order since they did not deliver on time and was told I would have to wait for their main office to call me back.

This place is a joke, I will never order from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flowercom/Select-StateProvince/flowercom-Promised-Delivery-and-never-Showed-Up-Internet-1123641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flower.com