Complaint Review: FlowerDelivery Express

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Linda — Birdsboro Pennsylvania
FlowerDelivery Express
6677 Orchard Lake Road West Bloomfield Township, M Internet, Select State/Province USA

FlowerDelivery Express Wesley Berry flowers American Floral Delivery Authentic looking web site; ripped two different times since Christmas because he has AKA names; the owner isWesley Berry Internet Michigan

I placed an order on December 18, 2013 for $119.64.  My parents never received the order despite my calling the company three times.  I spoke with a person and they assured me the flowers would be delivered the next day.  My parents have never received any floral arrangements from Wesley Berry's floral shop.

On February 13, 2014 I placed an online order through another flower company called, "Flower Delivery Express".  Sadly, this is another AKA used by Wesley Berry.  I did not know that at the time.  I placed an order for $95.33, again, to my parents who live 3,000 miles away.  My parents never received the order.

Go online and type in Wesley Berry and an array of different floral companies will appear, along with different addresses and phone numbers.  This is unacceptable, fraudulent, and needs to end.

I've contacted my bank and know they will look into the matter.

I'm also contacting the Better Business Bureau and Scam Alert.

Please protect yourselves.  Order locally when sending flowers.  You'll be glad you did.

Birdsboro, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FlowerDelivery-Express/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/FlowerDelivery-Express-Wesley-Berry-flowers-American-Floral-Delivery-Authentic-looking-we-1124208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FlowerDelivery Express