Complaint Review: Flowers LLC

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Caile76 — Leesburg Virginia
Flowers LLC
2368 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Flowers LLC flower.comftdflowersonline.com Just didn't deliver what I paid for and no communication despite my best efforts - believe this is scam company! Cambridge Massachusetts

I ordered flowers for my Mother on 2/12/2014, for delivery on 02/14/2014. The money came right out of my bank account, but by Valentine's Day, she hadn't received anything. We contacted the company via email the next day, but got no response; and still no flowers, either.  Sunday I called the company at their 800 number, which is listed on their website as being 24-hour. A representative told me it was only a call center and that I could either leave a message or call back during business hours, so I left a message.  By noon on Monday the 17th, I still had not been contacted by anyone from the company, so I called again and got the same response, only the rep this time, Chris, was sympathetic.  So I left another message and did some internet research on reviews for this company.  what I've found is so bad that I contacted my bank to reverse the charges, as seeing that multiple people never get their items, I realize I can  longer expect to receive the flowers I paid for. In some of the reviews from 2012-2013, an employee named Alex seems to have been able to fix problems like mine, but as I got a different person each time I called the company, it seems like they've outsourced their call center entirely.  Also, I called 617-349-0032, thinking it was a direct line, but it only went to another call center that sounded like it was overseas - same offer to take a message, etc. I think this is very suspicious that you can't contact the company directly and I will not be using them again. I've complained the BBB and contacted my bank to reverse the charges; and I think FTD should know that one of their 'affliates' is using their brand as a scam.  Also they seem to have multiple email addresses - flowers.ms in addition to ftdflowersonline,  etc. so that's another red flag.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Flowers-LLC/Cambridge-Massachusetts-02140/Flowers-LLC-flowercomftdflowersonlinecom-Just-didnt-deliver-what-I-paid-for-and-no-com-1124197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Flowers LLC