Complaint Review: flsdu

• Submitted: Sat, March 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin — tallahassee Florida United States of America
p.o. box 5556 Tallahassee, Florida United States of America

flsdu Florida Department of Child support Collections after satisfaction of judgement saint lucie county account freeze income tax intercept Tallahassee, Florida

I received a Notice of Satisfaction of judgment that was filed with the clerk of court and signed by deputy clerk on July 25, 2012. After this time, I received no more collection request for child support. Then in October 30, 2012 they froze  my bank account and took more than $1700. I went to their office and reported it. They took copies of my notices and told me it would fix itself. I also faxed these papers to them myself, so I would have record that it was sent. I also told them that I never even received notices, or requests for payment. Soon after that, I received a notice or request for payment of exactly the amount they took and asking for partial payment of that amount.

However, it is now March 2013, and I have not heard anything from them nor received a check for what was taken. Instead, I received notice that they now took another $1200 from my income taxes. It is now a year after satisfaction of judgment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flsdu/Tallahassee-Florida-32314/flsdu-Florida-Department-of-Child-support-Collections-after-satisfaction-of-judgement-sai-1022508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flsdu