Complaint Review: fluff and fold laundromat

• Submitted: Fri, April 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: valerie — mesa Arizona United States of America
fluff and fold laundromat
4815 E Main St # 18 mesa, Arizona United States of America

fluff and fold laundromat Worker was rude, lied and kicked me out mesa, Arizona

I arrived at the laundromat at about 7:40pm, was the only one there and saw several signs saying it closes at 9, need to have in machines by 8, which I did. A little while later a man and a woman came in and began cleaning, the man said they close at 8 and I need to learn to read signs. Their appearance indicated they may have been drinking or were under the influence of something so I didn't argue. The machine took my money and didn't give me a dryer sheet right in front of them and they pretended to not see. The door on one of the dryers came open while drying (of course I was not offered a refund) so I moved clothes desperately to two more dryers trying to get them done by 9 but at 9 they were not done and the man said they were closed and I had to go. I had to take my wet clothes to a different facility. It cost me a lot of extra time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fluff-and-fold-laundromat/mesa-Arizona-85205/fluff-and-fold-laundromat-Worker-was-rude-lied-and-kicked-me-out-mesa-Arizona-871542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fluff and fold laundromat