Complaint Review: flyrbiz.com or Kenny Thompson

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Los Angeles California
flyrbiz.com or Kenny Thompson
1010 Birchcrest Ave. Brea, California United States of America

flyrbiz.com or Kenny Thompson No way he delivered 10,000 door hangers (which is what I paid for). Brea, California

The short story is, stay away from this company.  It's owned and operated by Kenny Thompson.  I had him do a campaign of 10,000 door hangers for a pest control company in a fairly wealthy area of Los Angeles (Beverlywood & Century City area).  After 3 weeks I had only received four phone calls.  Also, the pest control company's website traffic remained the same as it was before the door hanger campaign (no increase, NOTHING).

On the day of supposed "delivery" (Monday 2/18/13), my business partner & I monitored all activity.  Kenny kept texting us either bad addresses or names of streets missing the street "type" (e.g.,  Ave, Lane, Circle, Way, etc).  However, some of the addresses he texted were indeed valid addresses (according to my iPhone mapping application) and so we'd drive there and find a door hanger.   But then, we'd come back an hour later and the adjacent streets had no door hangers. [continued below]....
.....  This was a constant pattern.

FYI: he said his crew of 10 men completes all delivery by 2 - 2:30PM... and they start at 6AM.  So at the end of the day (2:30PM) my business partner and I drove to random streets well within the agreed upon target area.  We'd find NO DOOR HANGERS, not on a single door, not on ONE DOOR!

At this point I was furious so I called Kenny Thompson to complain and he got defensive and just kept saying how, "I got a really good deal."  Sounded like he was reading a script i.e., what he says to other past customers who feel they were burned.

Also, his website says his crew is tracked by GPS but I never received any such GPS data.

Lastly, before the delivery date (Monday 2/18/13) I called Kenny Thompson and said I wanted to meet his crew on the morning of the delivery.  Basically, I wanted to just see how things were going to kick off, to quickly examine the 10,000 printed door hangers, and so forth.  His reply?   "That wouldn't be a good idea because my crew members may get scared."

Scared of what?  Are they legal workers?  One wonders.  I simply wanted to rendevous with his "crew" and meet the crew supervisor at 6AM on the morning of 2/18/13... but Kenny Thompson said, "...that wouldn't be a good idea because my workers may get scared."  WTF???

Avoid this company like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flyrbizcom-or-Kenny-Thompson/Brea-California-92821/flyrbizcom-or-Kenny-Thompson-No-way-he-delivered-10000-door-hangers-which-is-what-I-pa-1037988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flyrbiz.com or Kenny Thompson