Complaint Review: flyrbiz.com or

• Submitted: Fri, March 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Igotjobbedbyflyerbiz — Beaumont CA California United States of America
flyrbiz.com or
Brea, California United States of America

flyrbiz.com or Kenny Thompson Advertising Flyers came up way short Brea , California

I paid close to $1,600.00 for 10,000 flyers to be delivered.  I monitored the delivery closely and saw that they delivered around 2,000 flyers.  I called the owner to express my concerns and it was basically my word versus his word.  I have seen multiple complaints about Kenny and flyrbiz.com online with the same result.  I got jobbed and should have done my homework before paying him DO NOT HIRE HIM.

We have 23,000 homes in our community that means they should have covered over 40% the homes, I found the largest neighbors completely bare of any flyers.  I have canvassed this area multiple times and realized that this whole thing was shaddy.  Kenny is a nice guy, just think his guys are lying to him.

ONCE AGIAN DO NOT HIRE HIM.  He will do nothing to help you out when you get ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/flyrbizcom-or/Brea-California-/flyrbizcom-or-Kenny-Thompson-Advertising-Flyers-came-up-way-short-Brea-California-1025684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on flyrbiz.com or