Complaint Review: FM 78 car care center

• Reported By: Upsetcustomer — San Antonio Texas
FM 78 car care center
FM 78 San Antonio, Texas USA

FM 78 car care center Schertz BT Carwash Over paid car wash San Antonio Texas

I went to FM 78 Car Care Center on March 7, 2014. I asked the Gentlemen, "how much was the car wash for?" He said, "$10.00." I then asked, "Do you accept bank cards?" He said, "yes we do." I gave him my bank card. The next day on my way out of town to a wedding, I stopped to gas up and I could only pump 12.00 in my tank. I pulled up bank app on my phone and noticed they charged me $101.00 instead of $10.00.

I called my bank to put a stop on that payment. They gave me the credit, however today, Tuesday March 11, 2014 I notice the $101.00 charge back in my account. I have been calling all this morning, trying to find a number on this business. I have been on line, as well as my bank, trying to find the correct name and address for this business, no such There is non to be found. I want my $91.00 back in my account asap. And, they do not have to worry about be ever getting my car washed there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FM-78-car-care-center/San-Antonio-Texas-78244/FM-78-car-care-center-Schertz-BT-Carwash-Over-paid-car-wash-San-Antonio-Texas-1129794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FM 78 car care center