Complaint Review: Fms collection agency

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ripoff — Wytheville Virginia
Fms collection agency
Po box 707600, Tulsa, ok, 74170-7600 Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Fms collection agency Trying to collect a debt 6 years old fr a bad check and at the time I was married and they statedime was the only name on the account, when I know my husband was on the account. The person I spoke with was very nasty and rude. Tulsa Oklahoma

I received a letter from fms collection agent stating I had a bad check written at a walmart in North Carolina 6 years ago in the amount of $63 and fees which the total is $88.  They said I was the only name listed in the debt, bit at that time I was married and he was on the bank account as well.  They also didn't know why my bank at the time didn't charge me for insufficient funds or why I had not known of this debt till now.  when I called to find out what this debt was, the female (not a lady at all) was extremely rude and nasty.  When I told her I thought this was a scam, she got even nastier with me.  I think this company should be investigated for fraud, cause as anyone knows when you write a bad check your bank will charge you a fee as well as making sure it's paid!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fms-collection-agency/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74170/Fms-collection-agency-Trying-to-collect-a-debt-6-years-old-fr-a-bad-check-and-at-the-time-1126347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fms collection agency