Complaint Review: FMS Services

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Dade City Florida
FMS Services
3225 NORTH CENTRAL AVENUE PHONIX, Arizona U.S.A.

FMS Services SWINDLES ELDERLY OUT OF WHAT LITTLE THEY HAVE LEFT CLAIMING THEY OWE 3 YEAR OLD MEDICAL BILLS PHOENIX Arizona

I AM 82 YEARS OLD AND RECUPERATING FROM A STROKE. THE FMS SERVICES CLAIMED THEY WERE A COLLECTIONS AGENCY AND THAT I OWED $1297.72 FOR A 3 YEAR OLD MEDICAL BILL FROM A HOSPITAL I HAVE NEVER VISITED. THEY TRICKED ME INTO GIVING THEM PART OF MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. I ASKED TO SEE THE MEDICAL BILLS WHICH I HAD NEVER SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT OR THE DOCTOR'S NAME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BILLS. THEN THEY OFFERED ME A SPECIAL DEAL IF I PAID THE BILL OFF BY 10:00 THAT NIGHT I WOULD ONLY OWE $501.00 AND THAT I COULD PAY BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD OR CHECK BY PHONE OR WESTERN UNION. I ASKED FOR THEIR NAMES WHICH WERE REPORTED TO BE ROGER GILLETTE AND THE MANAGER WAS JEFF BRYANT. THEN I ASKED FOR THEIR PHYSICAL ADDRESS WHICH WAS NOT GIVEN. WHEN I MENTIONED THAT I WAS FILING A REPORT THEY HUNG UP.

I AM STILL WORRIED ABOUT THE FACT THEY HAVE PART OF MY SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. CAN THEY DO ANY HARM TO ME WITH IT? WILL THEY BOTHER ME ANYMORE? SHOULD I REPORT THIS TO MY POLICE DEPARTMENT?

Anonymous
Dade City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FMS-Services/PHONIX-Arizona-85012/FMS-Services-SWINDLES-ELDERLY-OUT-OF-WHAT-LITTLE-THEY-HAVE-LEFT-CLAIMING-THEY-OWE-3-YEAR-O-346114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FMS Services