Complaint Review: fncb inc

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: carmens owner — hills Arkansas United States of America
fncb inc
unknown unknown, Pennsylvania United States of America

fncb inc cross country bank informed debt from 2004 never had dealings with cross country bank told me i had identity problem but sure it is me. unknown, Pennsylvania

received phone call from lady attempt to collect debt. company formerly called cross country bank.  only told lady my name.  no idea who is this company or bank.  told her i had previously had another company try to scam me for a debt not mine.

asked when this debt from she told me 2004 told her i was not person she looking for to the best of my knowledge,  and that the debt she is talking about is over statue of limitations.  she informed me it was my social she never verified info with me for this.  informed me new account to this fncb so new account.

they will collect i was informed.  asked her to send me info so i could see what she was talking about, she wanted me to give me info.  i will not do this.  told her if she knew it was me she had address, i was done with her and hung up.

to the best of my knowledge this is not my debt.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fncb-inc/unknown-Pennsylvania-/fncb-inc-cross-country-bank-informed-debt-from-2004-never-had-dealings-with-cross-country-928403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fncb inc