Complaint Review: focalprice.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kim — upper darby Pennsylvania U.S.A.
focalprice.com
china Internet United States of America

focalprice.com Focalprice ordered a tablet a month ago and never re'cd item Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fill out an RMA report on Focalprice.com to receive a refund for item not received.

I ordered a tablet through focalprice.com for my 2 yr old son. Had I known their crap was coming from china, I wouldve never ordered it! Nothing on their site that I could see at the time said anything about China/Hong Kong!

Its been almost a month and no item. I sent an email. Nothing. I just requested an RMA for a refund and ill have to wait and see what happens. I told them if I didnt hear back immediately Id contact my bank for fraud. which Ill do tomorrow anyhow.

I tried to track it, its impossible to track, they have live chat..that doesnt work. I never get dupped like this. I always come here to rip off report first to investigate. Idk what happened. maybe I forgot..not sure. Im irrate!

Im the type of person that will not give up so Ill have updates for you all!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/focalpricecom/internet/focalpricecom-Focalprice-ordered-a-tablet-a-month-ago-and-never-recd-item-Internet-Int-882671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on focalprice.com

AUTHOR: vviilll - ()

I have ordered many times from Focalprice.com. Two of those times I did not recieve the order. I contacted focalprice customer service and they instructed me to file an RMA request through the my account portion of thier website. The day after I filed the reports I was offered a refund or a coupon for the value of the order. I chose to take one coupon for one order and one refund for the other. The coupon was issued the same day and the refund was processed through paypal the same day as well. I have ordered from them again and recieved the orders. If you have a problem, remember to contact customer service to find a solution. Just my two cents.