Complaint Review: focalprice.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 27, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, April 27, 2011

• Reported By: nicholas — blue springs Missouri United States of America

focalprice.com I order a new part for my phone, they took my money out next day and havent recieved my item or a shipment e-mail for about a month now. internet

I ordered a new phone part for my coworker here at work. The day after the order i noticed the money was already taken out of my back account. Its been over a month now and still have received no product, no e-mail confirmation and there suppor staff will not e-mail me back at all.

I've sent over 10 e-mails to the support team and have not received anything back except one e-mail stating that they did not receive an order from me, yet I have the order number. Upon doing further research of them on the internet i have come across a lot of dicussions of these people being a scam. I wont stand around and be scammed, ill do something about it and thats what im doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2011 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/focalpricecom/internet/focalpricecom-I-order-a-new-part-for-my-phone-they-took-my-money-out-next-day-and-haven-722761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on focalprice.com