• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2014

• Reported By: dirtybusiness — Lafayette Louisiana
405 Fairfield broussard , Louisiana USA

FOCO METAL BUILDINGS Jeremy FOCO Johnie FOCO unprofessional, rude, liar, crappy work broussard Louisiana

This company has the rudest owner I have ever met. Aside from that their work is sub par. When he disagreed with me regarding his work he called my company and got me fired. He made fun of me for having cancer and I was left jobless raising 4 children. He not only made fun of how I looked he outright lied about things I said to remove himself from hot water. Do not do business with him or his son Jeremy who is a clone of him unless you like knives in your back.

They purchase the cheapest prefab metal  buildings but seems the work out to "those people" who get paid pennies while they sit on their a** judging people.  I doubt they even pay taxes to the irs.

wish I could say so much more but it would most likely identify me and once they know who I am they will retaliate.  They have already cost me my job because of their straight out lies.  But making fun of me because I had cancer put the icing on the cake.  Who does that to get themselves out of hot water?  Well Jeremy and Johnnie foco do!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2014 02:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOCO-METAL-BUILDINGS/broussard-Louisiana-70520/FOCO-METAL-BUILDINGS-Jeremy-FOCO-Johnie-FOCO-unprofessional-rude-liar-crappy-work-brou-1138247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOCO METAL BUILDINGS