Complaint Review: Focused Health

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Mike F — Brandon Florida
Focused Health
1197 west Newport Center Dr. Deerfield Beach, Florida USA

Focused Health Focused SupplementsJoe LawtonBill WilsonFrank AllenJack WalkerDr. Ron Kais Ripped-off trying to help good people Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Focused Supplement

Planned to move on after selling a nutrition based juice bar.  A clinical system to objectively identify specific nutritional deficiencies seemed like such a great idea and fit.  Help health and wellness professionals help their clients by identifying specific nutritional deficiencies.  Help them get what they really need and help them stop wasting money on supplements they don't need.  It's a great concept, but presented by a professional scam artist.  I did extensive due diligence.  Checked the web, evaluated their extensive on-line materials, called four of their references.  Everything appeared legitimate and the phone interviews were informative, enthusiastic and sounded sincere.  After travelling to Deerfield Beach, FL, spending the day talking with staff in various disciplines, getting demos on systems, procedures, products, etc. and forking over $12,000, I was fired up and ready.  Then my supplies did not arrive.  I called several times and after 6 weeks, I got what should have arrived in 2 weeks.  They even had the nerve to call and "Offer" to expand my exclusive territory for an additional $4,000, which I did not accept.  I set up appointments and try to log on to the website ... no website.  I try calling the office ... no answer.  I then do another web search and find a "Ripoff Report".  I am out $12,000 and my reputation with dozens of close friends and health care professionals is going to take a lot of work to mend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Focused-Health/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Focused-Health-Focused-SupplementsJoe-LawtonBill-WilsonFrank-AllenJack-WalkerDr-Ron-Kais-1136231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Focused Health

Focused Supplement

AUTHOR: jonny - ()

This guy is the worst of the worst! I knew the company as Exact Health with the president name of Joe Lauer. Total scam! I got sucked into the research as others did. Seemed like a really great method. No support after losing the $12,000 as well as start up costs, including the airfare to Deerfield for the "training." I did receive some money back but the company as I knew it has disappeared as of 4-8-2014.