Complaint Review: Food Lovers Fat Loss System

• Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Parma Ohio
Food Lovers Fat Loss System
2440 Clements Ferry Road Charleston, South Carolina USA

Food Lovers Fat Loss System / Moulton Logistics Management Hidden Fee's / Unauthorized Charges - Rude Customer Service Charleston South Carolina

I ordered the Food Lovers Fat Loss System, which indicates that it is a program with 100% satisfaction. The order was placed in late November and received at the end of November. With the product you receive a free 14 day trial period using the website they offer, I signed up for the website and forgot about it.  I then noticed a charge for $64.87 deducted from my bank account; I phoned the customer service immediately and spoke with an operator that said this was fee for the use of their website; I told the operator that I did not use the website, she stated that since I signed up for it and did not cancel it by the 14th day a refund would not be provided

My question is if the cost of the service is $4.99 per week and I cancelled the membership 2-5 days beyond the 14 day trial; why am I obligated to pay for 13 weeks in advance?  I would be happy to pay $4.99 for a few days.

Needless to say my request for a refund fell on deaf ears. I requested to speak with a manager and I was told that managers do not take calls. (?)  I continued to request a manager and the operator disconnected the call.  I immediately contacted the call center back and requested a manager; that request was denied. At this point I told the operator that I would be mailing back the full system and she told me that I would still have to pay the $19.99 shipping and handling, the $64.87 fee for less than a week of access to their website and the cost to return this satisfaction guaranteed product.

So needless to say this product that I am returning is costing close to $100.00.  If anyone has an address or working phone number for the corporate offices I would love to be able to contact this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System/Charleston-South-Carolina-29492/Food-Lovers-Fat-Loss-System-Moulton-Logistics-Management-Hidden-Fees-Unauthorized-Ch-1107082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Fat Loss System