Complaint Review: Food Lovers Online

Food Lovers Online
PO Box 16699 Encino, California USA

Food Lovers Online Providia Life Sciences Scam Encino California

*Consumer Comment: GOOD LUCK

I signed up for a free trial.  I cancelled by telephone on 8-26-13, within the specified period.  I had to ask the operator for a confirmation number for my cancellation, but it was provided.

On 9-9-13 a charge appeared on my credit card.  I signed on and my account appears to be still active.  I contacted live chat, but after more than 10 minutes of being asked to wait without receiving any help, I ended the chat session.  I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Online/Encino-California-91416/Food-Lovers-Online-Providia-Life-Sciences-Scam-Encino-California-1082903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Online

GOOD LUCK

AUTHOR: tripletmommy - ()

Hi. Good luck. Let me know how you do. I signed up in August and tehy have charged my Discover card over $159's. Yetit wa only supposed to be $19.99 per month for 6 months. I disputed it with my Discover card and sent an email to Food Lovers Online. THis is the reply I received:

Dear Amy,

Since a dispute has been opened regarding this account any information/updates will be communicated through Discover. Please contact them for any questions you have regarding this matter.

Customer Service

Food Lovers Fat Loss System
1-877-366-3587

And Discover will not remove the charges after investigation and Food Lovers Online will do nothing either. Please let me know how it goes for you.

swung