Complaint Review: Food Lovers Provida Labs

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Georgia
Food Lovers Provida Labs
15820 Euclid Avenue Chino, California U.S.A.

Food Lovers Provida Labs DECEPTIVE, UNDERHANDED, AND CRAFTY THIEVES! Chino California

I ordered the Food Lovers program because the ad convinced me that it would be worthwhile trying. I did not order pills of any type because I am extremely cautious about what I put in my body.

Of course, they sent pills anyway and charged my account. I am retired and on a fixed budget. These thieves took unauthorized money from my account and I think they should be prosecuted for credit/check card fraud. It's robbery every way you look at it. If I took someone's money withouth their permission, I would be put in jail. Provida Labs are just plain THIEVES!

Columbus, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Food-Lovers-Provida-Labs/Chino-California-91708/Food-Lovers-Provida-Labs-DECEPTIVE-UNDERHANDED-AND-CRAFTY-THIEVES-Chino-California-474265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Food Lovers Provida Labs