Complaint Review: food lovers

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Valentine — St Paul Minnesota U.S.A.
food lovers
po box 1699 encino, California United States of America

food lovers po box 1699 ensino ca 91416 sneaky like all other sites encino, California

I ordered the program and was supposed to be billed 39.98 for first payment. that happened on 9 jan 2013 .  I needed to pay 19.99 in 5 more payments each month.  No problem.  They billed me for 64.87 on 29 jan.  I called to find out what they were doing to my account and they said I signed up 14 day free trial for their online crap.  I told her that is not what I wanted.  I paid for the program and that was all i expected.

They cancelled the online crap, and the sales guy told me I couldn't get a refund cuz he sent me a bunch of emails telling me my 14 day trial was almost up.  Who the heck knows what all this online crap is.  I told her I wasn't going to recommend this program to anyone, and I would be contacting the attorney general and the BBB.

I told her I was billed today, and I cancelled today, that I never used their site.  She said I could still use it for 13 weeks, and I told her I didn't want it. PERIOD.

She offered to waive my last two payments of 19.99.  I accepted because there was no other way to get any of my money back.  I get about 40 dollars they keep about 24.00.  Whatever.  They have the same crap going on as all the other website, that little thieving hook no one pays any attention to.  Never again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/food-lovers/encino-California-91416/food-lovers-po-box-1699-ensino-ca-91416-sneaky-like-all-other-sites-encino-California-1002113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on food lovers