Complaint Review: Foothill Car Care

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: cartellian — Grass Valley California
Foothill Car Care
653 Maltman Dr Grass Valley, California USA

Foothill Car Care Poor Quality of Service, Work Done Incorrectly, Insanely Slow, and They Broke More Than They Fixed!!? Grass Valley California

A neighbor recommended Foothill Car Care to me, and I have to say, this is the worst experience I have ever had with Automotive Service. I needed a simple brake job, which most shops would be able to complete in a day. It's been three months with Foothill Car Care and the job is still not done right.

This shop seriously lags, despite requiring an appointment, and then when they get to your car they are sloppy and careless. I thought my brakes were changed properly... because they said they were. Though I started to wonder about the quality when driving home I realised they had left my front hood unlatched...

To make a long story short in completing a routine front brake replacement they broke both axle seals. They said they would correct the effor, but they needed to order a part, and would contact me when it arrived. A month goes by, and no word from them... I finally call them, and they are able to make an appointment for the next morning. Again, more lagging, what is the point in making an appointment if they aren't going to work on it when you bring the car in?

The people there seemed helpful at first but as soon as there was a problem they turned defensive and rude. I will never go back here... I just hope they will actually complete the simple brake job, which I am still waiting on. Avoid this shop. You're better off somewhere else even if you have to drive to Auburn or Sacramento it will be faster than waiting on these slackers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foothill-Car-Care/Grass-Valley-California-95945/Foothill-Car-Care-Poor-Quality-of-Service-Work-Done-Incorrectly-Insanely-Slow-and-They-1078098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foothill Car Care