Complaint Review: Foothills Mobile Home Park

2751 N Campbell Tucson Az, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 520 398 5738
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Foothills Mobile Home Park Casa Bonita Property Mgmnt Foothills Mobile Park Preys On Low Income Seniors Doesnt Honor Their Word Tucson Arizona

I am a disabled senior being lied to and taken advantage of Foothills Mobile Home Park promised me a move in special when I bought my Trailer in June I was told my 1st and 3rd month would be free I got my 1st month but now they will not honor 3rd month They lied about everything They turned off water and did not notify residents so it burned up the pump in my cooler costing me 50 dollars They promise rent bonus but don't give them The mgr is an ex prison guard and has no clue how to run property management They've over charged me every month I'm fixed income and still trying to recoup waterpump they burned up I can't afford to replace appliances due to their inconsideration I need this free month they promised Nothing they say is true There's no 2 months free No referral bonus Nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foothills-Mobile-Home-Park/Tucson-Az-Select-StateProvince-85719/Foothills-Mobile-Home-Park-Casa-Bonita-Property-Mgmnt-Foothills-Mobile-Park-Preys-On-Low-1071571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foothills Mobile Home Park