Complaint Review: for10cents

• Updated: Mon, August 30, 2010

• Reported By: thubbard — bennettsville South Carolina United States of America
for10cents
145 S Northwest Hwy ridge park, Illinois United States of America

for10cents won item in auction and never received after payment was made ridge park, Illinois

I bid on an auction at this site and won a Kindle reader in July. I paid for the item like the winning email notification instructed me to do. It said item would be shipped within 25 days. It also said an email of item shipped would be sent once item has shipped. It has now been 37 days since I won and I have no item received or email that it has even been shipped. Thank goodness I havent spent but $15 dollars on here since I won or I would be out more money. I have been a little weary since I won and didnt want to get caught up in the high dollar ticket items for lost cost and spend any more money. If they arent gonna reward people the items won they should shut down. If you know of anywhere else I can report these people please feel free to comment and I will report them to every place I can to keep someone else from being scammed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2010 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/for10cents/ridge-park-Illinois-60068/for10cents-won-item-in-auction-and-never-received-after-payment-was-made-ridge-park-Illi-635626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on for10cents