Complaint Review: Force Factor

• Updated: Sat, June 22, 2013

• Reported By: AlphaDog — Chatsworth California
Force Factor
105 Commerce Dr. Aston, Pennsylvania USA

Force Factor Beware of Forced "Membership" Bad Business Practice! Aston Pennsylvania

I had bad experience with this company. I saw a TV commercial from this company offering 30 days free trial of thier TEST X180 and ordered it online through their web site. I had 34 days to cancel my unwanted "membership". I saved the screen before sending the online free of charge trial order. After 18 days they shipped a fully charged order using my card information I have given to pay for shipping the "free" trial.

I contact them and complained about their business practices. Mr. K of customer service explained to me they have duplicate landing pages and they decided to downgrade my "membership" cancellation to 18 days. My claim that I have a copy of the screen saying I have 34 days was dismissed obnoxiously.

They did not alert me of the changed nor did they asked my approval to that. They do not send any order confirmation hoping you will forget about their "conditions" and they charge you automatically. I am returning the unasked "order" and will do whatever I can to get refund also for the return shipping cost! Beware of this company business practice. Do not do business with them and save yourself the hustle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 02:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Force-Factor/Aston-Pennsylvania-19014/Force-Factor-Beware-of-Forced-Membership-Bad-Business-Practice-Aston-Pennsylvania-1061181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Force Factor