Complaint Review: Ford Motor Company

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 27, 2010

• Reported By:michie Tennessee
Ford Motor Company
1810 E Irlo Bronsom Mem Hwy Kissimmee, Florida U.S.A.

Ford Motor Company Ford is denying my warranty claim on my 2006 f350 truck. I have had it in the shop 4 times for engine repairs and have lost over 14 weeks of use for a faulty engine. Kissimmee Florida

*Author of original report: stage left for Ford (found on road dead F o r d )

*Author of original report: response to emp # 3

*Author of original report: respond to ford employee #2

*UPDATE Employee: Ford Customer Service

*Consumer Comment: *TORI WAS SCAMMED!!! TORI WAS SCAMMED AT A FORD DEALERSHIP!!! Anyone can 'Google' this- CAR SALES: TRICKS OF THE TRADE- CONSUMER ALERT, and watch how Tori was scammed....

*Author of original report: ford customer service reply to me

*Consumer Comment: Ford wont stand behind thier s**t!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Ford Customer Service Relationship Center

I am stuck over 800 miles from home in Florida and have been told for is denying my warranty repairs for what reason I do not know.

I have had numerous problems with this engine since 47000 miles and it has been in the show or broken down over 14 weeks since june of 2008. I have tried several times to contact the forn customer care center and am told each time it had been given to a higher authority.

I have never had this kind of problem with ford before I need help ASAP.

Anthony l
michie, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Company/Kissimmee-Florida-34744/Ford-Motor-Company-Ford-is-denying-my-warranty-claim-on-my-2006-f350-truck-I-have-had-it-464383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Company

stage left for Ford (found on road dead F o r d )

AUTHOR: Anthony lambert - (U.S.A.)

well everyone you have it. all the chapters in my Ford saga. They built it (poorly by the way) I paid dearly for it. They repaired it or tried to (or not) 4 times and could not. So I could not work due to this expensive piece of crap. Ford refused to do anything about it. And here you go. You guys have the true story. Remeber it before you buy a Powerstroke diesel and mostly remember it before you buy a Ford. And if you see big gray 4 X 4 crew cab dually diesel on the road dead it may be mine. But don't just believe me, read the thousands of other misfortunate people that bought a canadian/mexican/chinese/japanese/american F O R D.

Anthony,

I am very sorry but if you no longer own the vehicle, our Customer Relationship Center cannot assist you.  Shawn.

response to emp # 3

AUTHOR: Anthony lambert - (U.S.A.)

Due to Ford not repairing my truck I could not complete the project there fore I did not get the full payment so I lost the truck in Sept. or October of 09.

I felt this was the poor decision of a regional service employee because I was not from that state. Surely someone from Ford would be willing to discuss this. My truck was in the shop over 40 days the first time and several more the other 3 times.

Anthony,

Do you presently own this vehicle?

respond to ford employee #2

Dear Employee,

The info I retained is my Vin # which is 1FTWW33P06ED78141.

I HOPE YOU WILL HELP!

Anthony,

My name is Shawn and am a member of the Ford Customer Service Division.  If I am reading your report correcly, you have contacted our Customer Relationship Center.  Would you be so kind as to forward your case # so that I may review your file?  Thank you.

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

at a Ford dealership, right?

Thank You.

ford customer service reply to me

AUTHOR: Anthony lambert - (U.S.A.)

I have contacted ford several times. They responded with "we consider this matter closed".

I bought my truck new, bought an extended warranty plus the truck had a 100,000 mile warranty on the engine and drive train. All the repairs were don at a ford dealer. And had their recomended service work done as required.

What else was I to do. By the way I have bought over 40 new Ford's since 1976. My son has had 4 already and now hates his new F250 diesel because of this. My wife and I had just bought her a new Taurus when this happened. Now we get sick everytime we use it. My daughter is now sixteen and refuses to drive her mothers car and she does not want a Ford. And by the way this has already caused some of my family to buy other brands of cars.

Is this the message Ford is sending to Americans? Buy Ford and American but don't breakdown. Your on your own.................

Ford wont stand behind thier s**t!!!

AUTHOR: Rhonda - (U.S.A.)

I am so sorry to hear your also having probs with ford motor company,my mustang leaks and whats their solution,lets glue and silicone it up to death,and as far as the rep telling you to call ford,please that is a joke,been there and done that,my warranty is still good for anoter year and after my warranty runs out,you tihnk Ford will stand behind their product,hek no,they have had my car off and on for 3 months for the same water leak and all they do is take it apart and glue it together,ford doesnt care about us the consumer all they care about is selling junk cars.....

My car isnt even a convertible its a hard top,and its only 3 years old with 21,000 miles on it and should not be leaking,so I know exactly  how u feel with ford,its our problme now not theirs,they dont care.....I will never buy another ford ever again

Rhonda Welsh

midlothian,Va

Ford Customer Service Relationship Center

AUTHOR: Ford Customer Service Division - (U.S.A.)

My name is Jeani and I work for Ford Motor Comany. I'm not sure what happened in your situation or exactly who you contacted. I would recommend that you call the Ford Customer Service Relationship Center (CRC) at 1-800-392-3673. Have your VIN, the repair order (if possible), the name of your dealership, and the name of the person you spoke to at the dealership. The CRC Representative would be in the best position to help you resolve your concern. Thank you.