- Report: #606165
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Ford Motor Credit Company - Ford Credit
Ford Motor Credit Company - Ford CreditOne American Rd. Dearborn, MI 48126 Dearborn, Michigan United States of America
Ford Motor Credit Company - Ford Credit Kept reporting account as JOINT with a co-borrower? Dearborn Michigan
*Consumer Comment: So?
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY AS YOUR OFFICE HAS SHOWN NOTHING BUT INCOMPETENCY REGARDING THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, OR PROVIDED BY YOU WILL BE PROVIDED TO LOCAL AND/OR FEDERAL AGENCIES FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION INCLUDING YOUR RESPONSE, IF NECESSARY.
YOU MAY CONTACT ME WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER USING ANY OF THE CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW.
I found your response to my written and
telephone communication to be most inadequate. As I am sure you are aware, as a
furnisher of credit information, Ford Motor Credit Company is obliged under
federal law [FCRA 2004 Section 623.1] to provide accurate consumer credit information
to credit bureaus. As your office has confirmed in writing, it has been aware
of inaccuracies caused to my account since
I feel that I have been more than generous with my patience in allowing sufficient time for your office to correct these errors with the below mentioned credit bureaus.
AS DISCUSSED on May 14, 2010 with Ruben with employee ID #FCRXL51 of Ford Motor Credit Company by telephone, I have asked again that this account be corrected. Ruben mentioned to me in a very factual basis no one has ever shown on your credit report other than you, the sole borrower.
I DO NOT APPRECIATE the rude character, attitude and lack of competency by Mr. Ruben as referenced above, or your office. The following reports are attached again herein, confirming the error. Similar reports were prepared and sent to your office in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
Each of these three bureaus has provided written information that no effort by Ford Motor Credit has been made to correct these errors.
During my initial pursue to have these errors corrected in October of 2006, I was instructed by a Ford Motor Credit Company representative to withhold my payment until this error was corrected. I then subsequently received a 30-day late reporting to my credit report.
I HAVE NO OTHER LATE PAYMENTS ON THIS OR ANY OTHER CREDIT/ MORTGAGE ACCOUNT. FURTHERMORE, I AM THE SOLE BORROWER ON ALL MY CREDIT/ MORTGAGE ACCOUNTS; AS I HAVE ATTESTED NUMEROUS TIMES, THIS REPORTING MAKES NO SENSE.
Therefore, on this day: May 19, 2010, I hereby demand that the following changes be made:
1) MY ACCOUNT, AS DESCRIBED #038932858 TO BE LISTED BY FMC AS INDIVIDUAL.
2) 30-DAY LATE REPORTING ON THE ABOVE REFERENCED ACCOUNT BE WITHDRAWN WITHIN THIRTY DAYS (30) OF YOUR RECEIPT OF THIS LETTER.
3) REIMBURSEMENT FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CLAIM AND FINANCIAL INJURY INCURRED AS PROVIDED BY THE FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT (FDCPA) IF APPLICABLE.
I am sending this letter as a request that you prepare my file for state review so that the applicable state and/or federal offices may review my information in a timely manner. Please again note that any information sent from your office may be used in such investigation.
william hamilton arthur iv
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2010 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Credit-Company-Ford-Credit/Dearborn-Michigan-/Ford-Motor-Credit-Company-Ford-Credit-Kept-reporting-account-as-JOINT-with-a-co-borrowe-606165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)