Complaint Review: Ford Motor Credit Company

• Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By: Rob D — warren Michigan USA
Ford Motor Credit Company
po box 105704 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Ford Motor Credit Company I paid off a ford truck I purchased. I never received the pay off lien and called to get it and they want to charge $17.00 for something they were supposed to send me warren, Michigan

* : Ford credit finally fixed

I purchased a 1997 ford f150 that was financed through ford motor credit company. I paid off the vehicle and never received the lien release documentation.

I called customer service and they said I have to pay $17.00 to get a copy of this. I should not have to pay anything. It is their responsibility to send me these documents when I pay off the vehicle. I never received them.

I tried to sell the truck but the buyer was unable to transfer the title because it shows a lien from ford motor credit company. I need the documentation they were required to send me before I can sell this truck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Motor-Credit-Company/atlanta-Georgia-30348/Ford-Motor-Credit-Company-I-paid-off-a-ford-truck-I-purchased-I-never-received-the-pay-o-485587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Motor Credit Company

#1

Ford credit finally fixed

AUTHOR: Rob D - (USA)

After many phone attempts, a BBB complaint, a copy of my vehicle lien release was sent to me free of charge. I really needed the lien release to sell my truck. Refusing to pay $17.00 because it was unfair finally paid off after a month of complaining and fighting. I was unable to complete the previous sale of my truck, so I will re-list it and see what happens.

If companies would stop being so greedy and just help people out once in a while they may actually be able to build loyal customer base. Because of this incident and loss of my sale, I am making a commitment to never purchase a ford vehicle ever again. I am sure ford doesn't care about me as a customer so I don't care to own their products.