Complaint Review: Ford Performance Speciallists

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: CASHPEEWEEZY — Atlanta Georgia
Ford Performance Speciallists
351 Six Flags Pkwy Mableton, Georgia USA

Ford Performance Speciallists Doug Lewis My car threw a belt...because of a bad Idle pulley. Doug Lewis charged me 600 dollars for the belt the new pulley and installation. Then he stole my MSD ignition off my car and sold it to another customer. He is running a modern day chop shop. Mableton Georgia

Doug Lewis is a rip off mechanic they are running a chop shop. He takes parts off your vehicle and sale them to other customers. I took my car to have a pully replaced and a new belt. He charged me $600 along with the removal of my MSD IGNITION BOX WHICH COST $300 Plus the cost of installation and programing. This Shop is a total rip off and will be looked at by the police as a chop shop. I want my MSD back DOUG LEWIS. I went and purchased a new system and it is getting fixed by a trust worthy shop. I will get mines Sir...I promise...(Shannon Robinson)....Atlanta Georgia 30331

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ford-Performance-Speciallists/Mableton-Georgia-30126/Ford-Performance-Speciallists-Doug-Lewis-My-car-threw-a-beltbecause-of-a-bad-Idle-pull-1143998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ford Performance Speciallists