Complaint Review: foreclosure bank inspector

• Updated: Wed, September 08, 2010

• Reported By: suzyr — Florida United States of America
foreclosure bank inspector
2843 e grand river ave. #305 east lansing, Michigan United States of America

foreclosure bank inspector jay vicent Bogus Background Check and Job Opportunity east lansing, Michigan

In August 2008, I signed up with Jay Vincent/Foreclosure Bank Inspector to begin working as an inspector. I paid the $89.00 fee for a "background check and took the online test. I passed the test and was told they were not hiring in my area yet. (I live in Fl where the foreclosure rate is very high) I waited 3 weeks and did not receive anything from them. I called and spoke this Trish the Florida team supervisor. she gave me a password to enter the site to pik up my jobs.  I ask about my background check and she told me to call corporate to get it. A week later I received some bogus piece of paper showing I was CLEARED and APPROVED.  I also received a packet with marketing information on how to inspect homes and market this service. I was told I needed to buy the insurance through them and pay for additional fees for licensing.

I knew at that time that this was a rip off! I called Mr. Vincent he was not available. I called again and spoke with Shani Saxon-Vincent. I told her I wanted my money back. She hung up on me. I called a few days later and was told by "Christine" that I rec'd my background paperwork and if I decided not to work the program that was my choice.

I just received a letter from the Post Master General asking for my information and thankfully I still have every piece of bogus paperwork from them!  They have been charged with Mail Fraud.  I might get my money back after all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/foreclosure-bank-inspector/east-lansing-Michigan-48823/foreclosure-bank-inspector-jay-vicent-Bogus-Background-Check-and-Job-Opportunity-east-lans-638783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on foreclosure bank inspector