Complaint Review: foreclosure law, llc

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: augustrush — gloucester Massachusetts United States of America
foreclosure law, llc
Internet, Missouri United States of America

foreclosure law, llc attorney Dale Wiley deceitful, foreclosure, scam, fraud, lawsuits Internet, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Dale Wiley Foreclosure Law LLC

to start, I hope ripoff does not try to remove this report. I have every document to back up this report. I believe the date is August 2011, have a contract that states pay $25000 and the rest will be on congentencie. Now he takes my case and is not licensed in Massachusetts. He tells me that he is hiring an attorney in Massachusetts to work with us. I would have court dates and I would have to chase him to call me back to let me know if he found an attorney for that day in court and after days of calling, emailing, he would finally call me back at anytime between 9:30 and 11:00 P.M. the night before and tell me what to say in court. (anyone else out there pay an attorney to not show up?)

The one time he did show up he was not prepared for court. He was running around the court house trying to get an attorney to piggy back in court cause he was not licensed. He was not prepared for court. The judge allowed him to speak and the judge also hinted for him to defile my case in superior court. we even talked about him filing when he got back to his office. I would call the office several times to see if it was filed and finally got an answer, "I was not to worry about it, he was taking care of it."

Wells Fargo attorney started sending any paper work was sent to Dale Wiley so on August 3, 2012 the sheriff comes to my door and says I have to be out in 3 days. I called Dale Wiley tell him what is going on and he says, "well you got 6 months." He never showed up for the court date and Wells Fargo won in court for no show or default. my husband was in the hospital with cancer and his social worker got me more time. My husband died in August. I would love to talk to anyone else that has had problems with this company.

Have you heard of "livinglies' s weblog" under wellsfargo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/foreclosure-law-llc/Internet-Missouri-/foreclosure-law-llc-attorney-Dale-Wiley-deceitful-foreclosure-scam-fraud-lawsuits-Int-989756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on foreclosure law, llc

Dale Wiley Foreclosure Law LLC

AUTHOR: Grateful for Dale - ()

I am responding to the lady in Massechusetts who filed the scathingly nasty report about Dale Wiley, Foreclosure Law LLC in Crane, MO.  I am a client of Dale Wiley, and have nothing but glowing reviews of his performance as an attorney fighting tirelessly against wrongful foreclosures in Missouri, including my own.

The information in the Massechusetts case is simply wrong; there was certainly no "$25thousand retainer"! I investigated Mr. Wiley thoroughly before  hiring him, including discussing the 2 Rip off reports from what would seem to be a couple of disgruntled whiners with an overinflated sense of "entitlement"  No attorney can handle hundreds of cases and only have 2 complaints.  It's unheard of! And yet that's Mr. Wiley's track record - 2 grumblers who unfairly misrepresented the facts.

I have researched all of Wiley's cases that are on public record, and turned up nothing but a courageous, intelligent, capable, hard working, grossly underpaid attorney who is a champion against wrongful foreclosures in the State of Missouri.