Complaint Review: Foreclosureworld.net - Jordan Publishing - IForeclosure - ForeclosureTown - Foreclosure Leads

• Submitted: Mon, August 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 09, 2005

• Reported By:Manchester New Hampshire
22 Elizabeth Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Foreclosureworld.net - Jordan Publishing - IForeclosures - ForeclosureTown - Foreclosure Leads - ForeclosureTraining - ForeclosureSchool Ripoff various AKA's,enticement,wont give refunds,reply to calls or email Norwalk Connecticut

*Author of original report: I got a refund but I had to go through fire hoops to get it!

June 6th, 2005 I was robbed by Foreclosuretown.com for $297 and $8.95 for a 30-day trial. I am also writing William Steiger, President of Foreclosureworld, & CC'ing the CT Attorney General my complaint letter, with dated email correspondence and have filed with the FTC. I was a member of Foreclosureworld.net and I explained to them in an email that when I signed up, I signed up with Foreclosuretown.net and not Foreclosureworld.net.

They are one and the same, but they dont let you know that on their site. I think they go by different names to fool people. I sent the 5 HUGE manuals and a couple CD's from a guy last name "Diamond" back on 7/1 2005. The girl I have been corresponding with at Foreclosureworld, who goes by the name "Tisa" (tisa@foreclosureworld.net) told me that they needed the receipt to verify the date it was sent back, (at first all she needed was the date and the zip code on the receipt- she said I could even email that to her) and as soon as I do, I can get my refund.

She verified in one email that they do have the package back. Still no refund. I have provided proof of receipt and did the final step for receiving my refund, "Tisa" has stopped responding to my emails altogether. I am getting nowhere calling them. When you call them at their direct #, all you ever get is voicemail or directed to another number.

I did tons of research on Foreclosures.com to plan my recourse and have found upwards of thirty complaints on customer service, billing and internet spamming issues from foreclosureworld alone. This needs to be investigated and put to a stop! All I want is two things. 1) to get my refund of $297 from this company who is in essence, "embezzeling" funds of many citizens (rightfully obtained, wrongfully kept) and 2) I want to keep other innocent and unknowing people from getting ripped off by putting these internet crooks out of business.

Lanelle
Manchester, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2005 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreclosureworldnet-Jordan-Publishing-IForeclosure-ForeclosureTown-Foreclosure-Leads/Norwalk-Connecticut-06880/Foreclosureworldnet-Jordan-Publishing-IForeclosures-ForeclosureTown-Foreclosure-L-152961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreclosureworld.net - Jordan Publishing - IForeclosure - ForeclosureTown - Foreclosure Leads

I got a refund but I had to go through fire hoops to get it!

AUTHOR: Lanelle - (U.S.A.)

I received an email today, the day after I submitted a ripoff report from the offending company. Coincidence? Anyway they put the money back in my account, $297 was credited to my account and all is back to good. They initiated the refund on 8-5-05, it went in 8-8-05 and they told me about it on 8-9-05. I just wish this company had not gone there with me. Now my opinion of them is completely jaded and I would not recommend anyone do business with them. Today is 8-9-05. The company is Foreclosureworld.net. If by chance you are unlucky enough to find yourself in the same position as me, try to deal with Leighann Lagana. She was the only one there who seemed to help. What a frickin' circus.
llagana@foreclosureworld.net