Complaint Review: forefathers defenders

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: true patriot — crestline California United States of America
forefathers defenders

forefathers defenders sold sub par clothing and hats, looks like a first grade child made these, no refund offered even though promised Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Claim by True Patriot

I purchased 2 shirts, and 2 hats as a gift for my father, the items recieved were of poor quality and bad graphics. When I emailed and complained a refund was promised by the customer service person after I returned the merchandise, still 1 month later no refund. These guys ruined my fathers birthday present and just no response as I am out over 75 dollars and could of gone to a real company for better quality goods

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forefathers-defenders/internet/forefathers-defenders-sold-sub-par-clothing-and-hats-looks-like-a-first-grade-child-made-999528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forefathers defenders

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Claim by True Patriot

AUTHOR: Forefathers Defenders - (United States of America)

Hello, I am one of the owners of Forefather's Defenders. Two of my business partners and I started Forefather's Defenders, a patriotic shirt and hat company, approximately two years ago. We've worked long and hard to create a business that is honest, moral, and ethical. As business partners, we thrive on knowing that we produce quality, low-cost products, and that we ship our products in a timely manner. We also recognize that customer service is an integral part of our mission, and we strive to satisfy each of our patriotic customers at the highest level.

Secondly, I am an eleven year veteran of a small police department and I continue to serve as a law enforcement officer to this day. As you can imagine, my business partners and I have outstanding core values and we operate our company with honesty, integrity, courtesy, and respect. With that being said, I can emphatically state that the claims made by "True Patriot" are nothing but fictitious drivel. Our company has performed online sales for short time now and I can personally guarantee that we have never done any business, under any circumstances, with the person known as
"True Patriot." All of our customers have been 100% satisfied with our shirts and hats. We don't know who "True Patriot is, but it's obvious that he/she has some type of delusional preoccupation with our company and enjoys making false claims.

In closing, I would encourage anyone who reads these comments to contact Forefather's Defenders at any time, either online or by phone, so that you can view our merchandise, learn about our mission, and make a personal judgement about our company based on your own experiences and observations.

Thank You and God Bless America!