Complaint Review: foregin-drugstores-online

• Submitted: Sat, October 30, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 30, 2010

• Reported By: Gary — Auburn Washington United States of America

foregin-drugstores-online SegPay, U2RX(Online Worldwide Pharmacy) Sent payments to Foreign Drustores,SegPay, U2rx, & Western Union. I have not recieved any product or responses. Internet

On 10/03/10, I placed an order with foreign-drugstores-online & paid the sum of $118.00 for an order.This order required a payment to SegPay in the amount of $29.95 per month until canceled. Then my order was routed through U2RX and I was instructed to make arrangements with Western Union which charged $19.95 to transfer funds .  On 10/30/10, I did cancel my membership with foreign-drugstores-online which gave me a cancelation notice from SegPay.This only stoped the November billing for another $29.95

U2RX had me transfer funds to Jenny Cruz, 12 Hill Dr. Makati City, Philippines 1201 Ph.# 632-631-3423. I did receive a conf.# or MTCN # from Western Union from employee #323. Cofn.# was 6227671***. I have sent each company numerous e-mails and have had no response from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2010 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/foregin-drugstores-online/internet/foregin-drugstores-online-SegPay-U2RXOnline-Worldwide-Pharmacy-Sent-payments-to-Foreign-656970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on foregin-drugstores-online