Complaint Review: Foreman motors

• Reported By: Spensus.foster — winter springs Florida United States of America
Foreman motors
1944 Aurora Road melbourne, Florida United States of America

Foreman motors Robbed me a first time buyer melbourne, Florida

I was a first time buyer. I was promised one price. and since i was a first time buyer i didnt look like i should have. But whatever you live you learn.
But when me and my mother looked it, THEY DOUBLE CHARGED ME.

they also have a 27% interest rate.
I would say dont go there, I dont know if they do drugs or anything. that doesnt matter.
Just look what you are doing. if your a first time buyer. stay the f*ck away from this place.
its not worth it at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2011 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foreman-motors/melbourne-Florida-/Foreman-motors-Robbed-me-a-first-time-buyer-melbourne-Florida-703554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foreman motors