• Report: #719923

• Reported By: Igotscrewedtoo! — Orlando Florida United States of America
FOREMAN MOTORS
AURORA RD, MELBOURNE, FL MELBOURNE, Florida United States of America

FOREMAN MOTORS USED CARS SALES MELBOURNE, Florida

I just want to say, WHAT A RIPOFF!! I made the mistake of buying not one but two vehicles from these lowlifes. Last July, 2010, After searching from many months, I drive over 50 miles to their location, to look for two used vehicles. I ultimately purchased two vehicles. I test drove both vehicles, and the salesman assured me that any problems would be fixed. One car had the engine light on and the other had a dead battery. I arranged to pick up both vehicles. Got them home and the next day, my husband got stuck, the car overheated and would not stay started. The other car had no taillights. we checked the bulbs, and they seemed to work. For the car that overheated, I had to pay myself for it to be towed over 50miles. and the car with the light problem was driven back.

One the car with the light problem, Andy, (The certified mechanic) told me personally he had to replace the wiring harness, and bought it at the junkyard for $10.00. The other car that overheated, had to have a thermostat replaced. Since I had a huge fight with Dan in the office, I had to pay a portion of the repairs. Ultimately, the car with the light problem, I have spent out of my pocket, over $2000. I had to replace the brakes, calipers, shocks, struts, tires, driver's door mirror, tires, waterpump, and thermostat. Also, the car has a water leak from the seal around the rear window. I also found out that the car was in a major accident and that the frame is bent.

One the car with the overheat problem, it had such a bad smell, every time you would use the a/c or vent fans, the mold smell was horrendous. Everytime my husband drove the car, he was sick. I have since had to trade the car to a REAL dealer and got rid of it.

My son is driving the other car, and it still has a power steering leak. We have drained all our funds, and are fixing the problems, as they come up. Also neither car had radios. I found out that Foreman takes the radios and sells them across the street at their Pawn Shop.

I will never in my lifetime, ever refer them to anyone. Nor will I ever go there again. Someone has to do something before someone gets seriously hurt driving one of their cars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2011 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FOREMAN-MOTORS/MELBOURNE-Florida-/FOREMAN-MOTORS-USED-CARS-SALES-MELBOURNE-Florida-719923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FOREMAN MOTORS